Monday, June 22, 2009

Earth rider

Todays ride had everything beautiful scenery, hills, heat, bird
attacks. I'm stayying in a little bed and breakfast called earth rider
hotel. It's designed for bicycle riders. Each of it's 5 rooms is named
after the 5 five time winners of the tour de France. I'm in the
jaques anquetil room.

The heat did get to me today. It was in the low 80's but a hot sun and
high humidity. I honked after about 70 miles. Tums saved me again. I
was doing hammer gel every hour but probably not drinking enough water.

Tomorrow is only about 30 mi. Good recovery day

Later


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Bruce. It looks like your bike has gotten lighter. You must be refining your packing as go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go dude!...Marty and Suzy wishing you smooth biking and good health! Love always!

    ReplyDelete